? ??????????????So Glamorous? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (122 Ratings)??2980 Grabs Today. 41168 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??2922 Grabs Today. 38706 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Today is a very good day my mom said i am going to Florida but I do not know when. But if I know I will give you a noug. Non other than that I do get why we have to wear uniform to schools like, other school do not wear uniform and that is not even fear, at all any way any body who think we should not wear uniform to Jhs231 or other school or maybe wear uniform pleas vote on my blogger and at the end of the month. day, or year I could see what I can do or maybe tell the Principal what we think


GO PEOPLE

0 comments: